Water damage restoration
We, Cleaning Service provide you with right-next-door Water damage restoration services in United Kingdom. See all areas that we cover.
Price upon request
When we cleaning your place you'll never see us: drinking coffee, siting on our back, late for an appointment. We'll just do our job and will leave.
Cleaning the house after a flood is as serious and important undertaking. Thorough cleaning can prevent further damage to your property , to reduce the likelihood of future damage and prevent excessive building aging. Warning: before cleaning, open all the doors and windows of the house. Make sure there is good ventilation. Put on your gloves and watertight clothing (if available). Note that forward gases are toxic, and some of them are highly flammable. Read the instructions on the labels of preparations.
If you couldn't afford to hire professional cleaning services, here it is some of the cleaning activity you can take to reduce the damages of your property .
Cleaning the exterior
- Clean with non-abrasive cloths, rags and brushes;
- Clean all walls against fungus. Use towels and products for mold;
- Replace broken windows. This will secure the thermal insulation of the house;
- If windows can not be opened due to flooding with silt, than will be necessary to exercise and clean them thoroughly. Try to open them by pressing gently on the inside of the corners of the windows movable wings. Do not press too hard. If you can not influence them by simply clicking, try lifting them slightly and then press;
- If wooden windows are too damaged from water, replace them;
- If you can not open the door of any premises, do not press too hard. Probably on the inside they have deposits. If possible, try to enter through a window or in the adjacent room;
- Before attempting to open the door, see if they are locked;
- Do not attempt to straighten, varnishing, painting or repair the door before it has dried completely;
- To clean the doors can prepare a solution of 5 tablespoons of baking soda to 3 liters of water. Mix well;
- Wallpapers, which are absorbed much water should be removed;
- If wallpaper is not washable, but still need to clean them, use cleaner wallpaper;
- If wallpaper is washable, you can clean them with a solution of mild soap solution and water. We use two sponges. With the first rub soapy sponge and with the second rinse well with clean water. Work quickly to be able to wash the hills before it soaked.
- If the wallpaper has mold, you can remove it with a preparation containing talc or other special preparation. After cleaning and drying the wallpaper then you need to go again, this time with a dry cloth;
Walls and ceilings
- Verify that walls and ceilings are still with flat surface. If not, you may need to check the structure behind them for displacement or deformation;
- If the surface of walls and ceilings notice signs of mold or dirt, than they should be cleaned with a damp cloth;
- If there are stains on the walls, you can paint them with fresh paint, but only after they are completely dry;
- If you notice a wet plaster, better to remove it than to try to clean it or save. Restore plaster with fresh material;
- Do not attempt to straighten crooked boards or flooring before they are completely dry;
- Remove any carpets or wooden floors of the paths in order to dry completely;
- If there is still pent-up water, remove it immediately with a mop or cloth;
- Once the floor is completely dry, make sure you do not need a restore or strengthen nails;
- Small deformation can be removed by planing or sanding;
- If you damage your wooden floor is very serious, you may need to remove it and make a new one;
- If the insolation of your house (whether internal or external) is wet, it is very important to remove the wet areas and installing new insulation;
Water damage restoration services price list
|£0||We will give you a price only after viewing on site.|
|0800 689 89 89||Get FREE QUOTE|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
I've booked regular domestic cleaning here in Chigwell, paid 50 pounds. The cleaner were quick. I'm happy.
- Rose N. / Non | 10-03-2016
Hi, I love to see Cleaning Service doing their Water damage restoration job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a Flood repairing and insurance claims assistance, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant / Fareham
Areas covered: Aberdeen | Aberdeenshire | Anglesey | Angus | Argyllshire | Ayrshire | Banffshire | Bedfordshire | Berkshire | Berwickshire | Brecknockshire | Buckinghamshire | Buteshire | Caernarfonshire | Caithness | Cambridgeshire | Carmarthenshire | Ceredigion | Cheshire | City of London | Clackmannanshire | Clwyd | Cornwall | County Antrim | County Armagh | County Down | County Durham | County Fermanagh | County Londonderry | County of Herefordshire | County Tyrone | Cumberland | Cumbria | Denbighshire | Derbyshire | Devon | Dorset | Dumfries and Galloway | Dumfriesshire | Dunbartonshire | East Lothian | East Sussex | East Yorkshire | EastSussex | Edinburgh | Essex | Fife | Flintshire | Glamorgan | Gloucestershire | Gwynedd | Hampshire | Heffordshire | Herefordshire | Hertfordshire | Highland | Inverness shire | Inverness-shire | Isle of Wight | Isles of Scilly | Kent | Kincardineshire | Kinross Shire | Kinross-Shire | Kirkcudbrightshire | Lanarkshire | Lancashire | Leicestershire | Lincolnshire | London | Merioneth | Merseyside | Middlesex | Midlothian | Monmouthshire | Montgomeryshire | Morayshire | Norfolk | North Yorkshire | Northamptonshire | Northumberland | Nottinghamshire | Orkney | Outer Hebrides | Oxfordshire | Peeblesshire | Pembrokeshire | PerthandKinross | Perthshire | Powys | Radnorshire | Renfrewshire | Ross shire | Ross-shire | Roxburghshire | Rutland | Scottish Borders | Selkirkshire | Shetland | Shropshire | Somerset | South Ayrshire | South Lanarkshire | South Yorkshire | Staffordshire | Stirling | Stirlingshire | Suffolk | Surrey | Sussex | Sutherland | Swansea | Tweeddale | Warwickshire | Wes tYorkshire | West Lothian | West Midlands | West Yorkshire | WestMidlands | Westmorland | Wigtownshire | Wiltshire | Worcestershire |
Link to us
<a href="http://Cleaning Service.uk/service/water-damage-restoration" title="Flood repairing and insurance claims assistance service">Water damage restoration service</a>